As mentioned in my UD Alice MasterClass Overview I went to the Masterclass associated with the makeup released by Urban Decay for the Alice through the looking glass movie. The make-up artist did an entire look using the collection of makeup and I’m going to walk you guys through it by telling you what products she used and showing you the images I took as she did the look.
She began first by removing the models entire face of makeup using the Urban Decay Melt Down Makeup Remover. She then used the Urban Decay B6 Vitamin-Infused Complexion Prep Spray, to hydrate the skin and get it ready for it to be primed using the Urban Decay Complexion Primer Potion (Anti-Aging)
Once she had finished prepping the skin she went in with the Urban Decay NAked SKin Foundation in the shade 2.0. She made sure to buff this product into the skin for an even and flawless application. For under the eyes she used the Naked Skin Concealer, then she proceeded to highlight the high points of the face with it as well. She set everything into place with the Urban Decay De-Slick Mattifying Powder.
She then moved onto the eyes as she wanted to return to the complexion at the end of the eye make-up look. For the eyes she did the following steps:
- Royal Flush: Place under the browbone, and in the inner corner of the eye in order to highlight
- Paradox: Blend evenly in the area above the crease. While blending take the product out into the outer corner as well.
- Salazen Grum: Place this shade over the shade Paradox in the outer corner however make your placement into a V-shape. Take the V-shape roughly halfway onto the lid area.
- Cake: Place this shade into the crease in order to add definition
- Paradox: Moving on to the lower eyelid, place this shade in the inner corner and pull it out halfway .
- Salazen Grum: Finish the rest of the lower eyelid with this colour by placing it on the outer half.
For the brows the Make-up artist used the Urban Decay Brow Beater in the shade Dark. She then lined the eyes with a liquid felt tip liner from the brand Artdeco (Shade 03) as the Urban Decay Perversion Liner she had on hand was dried out. She then used the shade Chronosphere from the palette to smoke out the eye. All of the eyeshadows used are for the Urban Decay Alice through the looking glass eyeshadow palette. She finished of the eyes with the subversion lash primer and two coats of the perversion mascara over it.
Going back to the complexion she used the Urban Decay Beach Bronzer in the shade Sunkissed to contour and shape the face. She then highlighted the skin using the Urban Decay Highlighter in the shade Sin. Both of these products I reviewed in my Urban Decay Masterclass Purchases post. To finish of the face she used Urban Decay 24/7 Blush in the shade Indecent.
For the lips she lined them with the lip liner in the shade Blackmail. She used the new lipstick from the collection in the shade Mirana. She highlighted the cupid’s bow with the Sin Highlighter and set the entire make-up look with Urban Decay All-nighter Setting Spray. Here’s the Final look guys
I hope this tutorial has been easy to following but if not and you need to ask me questions please don’t be shy! Let me know what you think of the final look 🙂
-Talk Soon xx